4. Information We Collect
Our Website’s online registration form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number, user photo and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a registered user, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our Website. The Website also collects and stores the messages and other media files sent and received by you. This information is compiled and on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non –commercial features on the website;
- Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us;
- Send you information on our products, services, special deals, and promotions;
- Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- Send newsletter(s) to you and service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website;
- Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest;
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
We collect and store your search details on the Website, including your search history, the usage of the Website and the features and time you have used the Website for. We collect any communications between you and other users or third parties through our Website and details of any external links or advertisements that you click on.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.